Monday, 13 July 2026

Lovely to see the end result!

 


                                          


You may recall I crocheted a lemon and white baby shawl for my granddaughter, Jessica. Well it has finally been used. 

Jessica recently gave birth to a sweet little great-granddaughter and she chose it to bring her home in.

Although I have been in hospital and don't have the spoons to crochet or knit for the moment, it is still lovely to see the end result! 


Keep clicking and stitching,


Glenys 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the birth of this child and love your handywork. Do you call yourself Glenys Robyn or Glenys? First time visitor from Sweet Tea & Friends (Aug) and will look out for you again. Nancy Andres @ Colors 4 Health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comments, Nancy. I call myself Glenys but the full moniker is Glenys Robyn Hicks because there are so many Hicks out there! I will read your blog soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweeee, how beautiful! What a special treat to see your grand baby in the blanket.
    Thanks so much for sharing with Sweet Tea & Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my new great-granddaughter, Breanne. It's so special...

      Delete