Tuesday 9 April 2024

Shawls for all

 





These four shawls were given to my adult grandchildren for their future babies. 

These were all crocheted using my favourite baby blanket pattern in 8ply acrylic yarn on size 3.5mm hook. 

I have kept them in gender neutral colours but the blue looking one is actually a mint green colour.

I still have some more to do. And I am hoping my hands allow me to keep going so that eventually there will be shawls for all..


Keep clicking and stitching,

Glenys

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea, Glenys! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having a cuppa with me today! I am recovering but it seems to have sapped my strength. Spoons are very scarce at the moment!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by for a cuppa, and a chat. The shawls are just gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing these beauties with Sweet Tea & Friend's dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nearly finished doing a shawl for all my grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I will start on a jacket to match when I finish them... I really love being creative...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these shawls. Such a lovely keepsake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have 2 more to go but am too tired at the moment. Hopefully I will get some more spoons soon. It goes like that at times!

      Delete
  5. Oh, Gleny's. I'm popping back over to let you know I'm featuring Shawls For All at Sweet Tea & Friend's August Link-Up.
    {{Hugs}}
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for that, Paula... and for letting me know... I will pop over to you soon and have a cuppa with you xo

      Delete